March 31, 2014

My Baltimore Residential Locksmith



In this changing and developing world, where smart phones are often pegged smarter than us and ‘’apps’’ seem to do everything from copying your dictations to turning off a TV and even opening doors. We often find ourselves dependent to them and made much more vulnerable by them. Regardless of technological experts’ opinions who christen the information age as the backbone for a sustainable future, I will not subject myself to the helplessness of not being able to open my house because ‘’my phone went dead’’. That’s the excuse I hear for almost anything now a days.

Don’t get me wrong, I love technology… in fact, I get to speak my mind on social media, watch news or shows I missed on YouTube and even take cooking courses online. My problem is with being too dependable on what I consider still as largely unknown, which is why instead of downloading an app to open my house (my lock is not even digital) I have keys; tangible and curvy things that I get to feel and replace in case of emergencies. 
I have often experienced the ‘’emergency’’ of being locked out of my house especially when I was younger and went out more often and forgot to bring a set of keys with me. Thankfully I have been able to rely on the capable hands of my residential locksmith in Baltimore. I really think their industry has helped many generations over the years and I really can’t picture the day when people just stop forgetting about taking their keys with them. There is something weird about keys, when I think about the concept of routines like showering and getting dressed (things you do every day or are supposed to) in comparison to taking your keys (which you know you will need when you get back home) for some reason people from all cultures and walks of life always seem to forget about them. I really wonder what the problem is; then again… it’s not just me and we can all rely on residential locksmiths, at least for the foreseeable future.