April 22, 2014

How I Left My Car Key in the Trunk




This is the story of how I left my car key in the trunk and locked it. It was a Saturday morning and I had gone to the supermarket for groceries. After I was done shopping I went to my car, opened the trunk and started putting everything inside. After I was done, I locked the trunk and I was ready to get in my car and drive off. But wait… I couldn’t find my car keys! I checked my purse and nothing! I knew it had to be
somewhere because I had just used it to open the trunk…and that’s when it hit me! I had left the keys inside the trunk!

The first thing I did was to get pissed off at myself for being so silly. Then I got really frustrated because I didn’t know what to do. I had never needed a locksmith before so I didn’t know who to call. Lucky for me, good people still exist who are willing to do kind things for total strangers.

A random man saw the situation I was in and he approached me. He asked me if I had left the keys in the trunk and I, embarrassed, said yes. He laughed a little but in a kind, sympathetic way. He then told me the same thing had happened to him a while ago and he suggested I call Baltimore Locksmith. He said they had provided great service at a decent price and that they managed to open the trunk really fast, without damaging it. So I did, I called Baltimore Locksmith and just like he said they came right over, opened the trunk, and the day was saved.